Loshitsa park is the most beautiful park in Minsk. The first mention of Loshitsa park refers to 1557. Then this land belonged to Vasily Tolochinsky, a representative of the clan of the Drutsky princes. After that, the land owners were the Drutsky-Gorski princes, the Radziwills, and Earl Prushinsky.
On August 11 foreign medical students became a part A-Fest festival held in Loshitsa Park. Students got acquainted with the history of the park including the legend about the most famous ghost in Minsk, which lives in this park.
At the festival students participated at intellectual battles and various 19th century entertainment events, visited food courts where enjoyed Belarusian draniki and burgers. Our students also took part in competitions and won the festival's branded caps.
A-Fest Festival and entertainment in Loshitsa park brought students bright photographs, warm memories and vivid impressions.
Author: A. Kozhemyako, educator of dormitory No. 5
Translation: Varvara Boika