Educational and methodical work
The educational process at the department is conducted in accordance with the curriculum for the subjects, as well as with the curriculum of the BSMU. The main teaching principle is the principle of active communication. In the teaching process, modern technical teaching aids are used.
The teachers of the department have experience of work in foreign universities in England, Vietnam, Germany, Denmark, Cuba, Libya, Uganda, Japan. The teachers of the department are constantly improving their qualifications.
Main disciplines taught:
- Russian as a foreign language. It is taught for foreign citizens at the stage of pre-university training (preparatory department) and at the advanced stage (1-3 courses of the medical faculty of foreign students).
- Belarusian language: literary vocabulary. It is taught for Belarusian students of the 1st course of the pharmaceutical, 2nd course of the medical, preventive medicine, pediatric, military medical faculties and the 3rd course of the dental faculty.
- Russian language at the preparatory department for citizens of the Republic of Belarus (preparation for centralized testing).
- Belarusian language at the preparatory department for citizens of the Republic of Belarus (preparation for centralized testing).
The main activities of the department
Belarusian and foreign students study at the department of Russian and Belarusian languages. The work of the teachers of the department is carried out in the following areas:
- Teaching Russian to foreign citizens at the stage of pre-university training (the initial stage of training). In one year, foreign students of the preparatory department master the Russian language and continue their studies together with Belarusian students. Russian language at the preparatory department is taught by associate professors Grinkevich E.I., Kitaeva T.V., Tikhonenko E.V., senior teachers Merenkova L.A., Ivashen E.I., Vasenkova L.E., Gladysheva M.K. , Kuzmina T.V., Malashkina T.K., Yaros L.B., Bukhovets S.K., Vakulich L.A., teachers Bukaeva E.V., Rodina E.I., Lazovskaya A.I., Makhnach Yu.I., Viltovskaya A.A., Khoreshko S.N., Kolpak N.B., Vasilevskaya Yu.A., Vasilevskaya E.P., Stashevich I.V.
Training of foreign citizens in 1-3 courses (advanced stage of training). Classes in the Russian language accompany the classes of foreign students at theoretical and clinical departments and are built on the material of the texts of biomedical, medical and pharmaceutical profiles. The Russian language is taught by: associate professors Melnikova T.N., Bely V.V., Aksenova G.N., Kozhukhova N.E., Sannikova A.V., Derunova A.A., Ermalovich A.V., senior teachers Adashkevich I.V., Budko M.E., Kislik N.V., Lyudchik N.N., Stoika G.L., Samuylova T.I., Sushkevich P.V., Solomakho N.A., Sharapa A. A., Molochko N.V., teachers Minko A.G., Egorkina Yu.E., L., Kudina N.L., Stepanova O.I., Seregina N.A., Petrovskaya D.A., Gromova O.I., Mazynskaya S.V., Koshevets S.F., Kurovskaya Yu.P., Sas T.S., Lashkevich N.A., Popovskaya K.A.
- Russian language courses for foreign citizens. The duration of the courses can be 3, 6 or 10 months, according to the wishes of the trainees. Both group and individual lessons are provided.
- Teaching Russian and Belarusian languages at the preparatory department for citizens of the Republic of Belarus (preparation for centralized testing). Teaching Russian and Belarusian languages is carried out by associate professor Kitaeva T.V., senior teachers Klimovets O.P., Matveeva N.G., teachers Andros I.D., Levitina T.L.
- Teaching the discipline «Belarusian language (literary vocabulary)» in the Belarusian language to 1st year students of pharmaceutical, 2nd year of medical, preventive medicine, pediatric, military medical faculties and 3rd year of the dental faculty is carried out by senior teacher. Ratynskaya N.V., teacher A.A. Nosik
18 teachers took part in the work of the Summer School of the Russian language of the CIS and Baltic countries at the Russian Center for Science and Culture in Minsk on July 2-8, 2012.
The department of the Belarusian and Russian languages has a large educational and methodological base, represented by textbooks, manuals and methodological developments.
Since January 2013, a multifunctional computer class began to work at the department. With its help, foreign students of the preparatory department of the Belarusian State Medical University and students of 1-3 courses are taught the Russian language.
Textbooks with the stamp of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus:
- Russian as a foreign language. Initial course: textbook. At 2 pm Part 1 / L.A. Merenkov [and others]; ed. A.V. Sannikova. - Minsk: BSMU, 2014 .-- 207 p.
- Russian as a foreign language. Initial course: textbook. At 2 o'clock, part 2 / L.A. Merenkov [and others]; ed. A.V. Sannikova. - Minsk: BSMU, 2014 .-- 228 p.
- Russian as a foreign language for beginners: textbook in 2 hours. Part 1. / A.I.Lazovskaya, E.V. Tikhonenko. - 3rd edition. - Minsk: RIVSH, 2014 .-- 282 p.
- Russian as a foreign language for beginners: textbook in 2 hours. Part 2. / A.I.Lazovskaya, E.V. Tikhonenko. - 3rd edition. - Minsk: RIVSH, 2014 .-- 232 p.
- Russian as a foreign language for beginners: written speech: study guide / A.I. Lazovskaya. - Minsk: RIVSH, 2014 .-- 80 p.
Among the most significant publications of the department:
- «Russian as a foreign language. Initial course» In 2 hours (L.A. Merenkova, L. B. Yaros, E. E. Borovets, T. K. Makhnach, M. K. Gladysheva, N. A. Solomakho, E. P. Vasilevskaya, T.I. Samuylova) under. edited by Assoc. A.V. Sannikova
- «Russian as a foreign language for beginners» In 2 hours (A.I. Lazovskaya, E.V. Tikhonenko),
- Russian as a foreign language for beginners: written speech» (A.I. Lazovskaya),
- «Russian language for the future doctor» (A.V. Sannikova, V.A.Mineckaya, M.K. Gladysheva, M.L. Gubar, N.N. Lyudchik, T.L. Polyak, Z.N. Sakhankova, A.A. Sharapa),
- «Belarusian mova ў praktykavannyah i tests: donation for padrykhtoўki and exam and centralizavanaga testiravannya» (V.P. Klimavets),
- Belarusian mova per 100: collection of test assignments for padryhtoўki and centralization of the test (V.P. Klimavets)
- «Collection of essays on the Russian language for foreign students» (M.L. Gubar, V.A.Minetskaya),
- «Collection of exercises on vocabulary and grammar of the Russian language» (N.E. Kozhukhova),
- «Workshop on verbal vocabulary» (G.N. Aksenova, N.E. Kozhukhova),
- «Cyclic control» for 1-3 courses (N.N. Lyudchik, A.A. Sharapa),
- «Medytsynskaya i agul, the beginning maral among the Belarusian literature» (T.L. Polyak, G.V. Medved),
- «And who goes there» (V.V. Bely),
- «Russian story» (V.V.Bely, N.V. Kislik),
- «Russian language for the future dentist» (V.V.Beliy, V.A.Stadnik),
- «We read texts on histology» (N.N. Lyudchik, M.K. Gladysheva, N.A. Zharikova, V.V. Kitel),
- «We read texts on anatomy» (M.K. Gladysheva, N.N. Lyudchik),
- «We live and study in Belarus» (G.N. Aksenova, G.V. Medved, T.I. Samuylova),
- «Belarusian mova. Prafesiynaya lexika» (T.V. Kitaeva, N.V. Ratynskaya),
- «Scientific style of speech» (V.V.Bely, M.K. Gladysheva, T.I.Samuylova),
- «Language preparation for clinical practice» (V.V.Bely, T.Yu. Vasilieva, V.A.Stadnik),
- «Russian language in the clinic» (I.V. Adashkevich, V.V. Bely),
- «Russian for English speakers (initial course)» (L.L. Avdeichik, E.R. Kobzar, G.L. Stoika, P.V. Sushkevich, E.V. Tikhonenko, S.V. Filyuta ),
- «Learning to write in Russian» (A.V. Sannikova, L.A. Vakulich),
- «We read texts on biology» (V.V.Bely, M.E.Budko, G.L. Stoyka),
- «We listen and talk» (A.A. Derunova, N.N.Lyudchik),
- «Russian language. Workshop to prepare for centralized testing» (TV Kitaeva, OP Klimovets, TV Matveeva).
Recent events held at the department
- Work «in four hands»
- «I would give my heart ...»