Student scientific circle
Scientific research work of students (SRWS)
- SRWS is one of the ways to implement the knowledge gained by students in the classroom in the Russian language.
- SRWS provides an optimal opportunity for mastering the skills of the culture of scientific communication, scientific research, as well as overcoming the language barrier.
- SRWS is another way of studying the possibilities of the language by foreign students and an additional source of information for them.
- SRWS is also a way of acquaintance of foreign students with Russian and Belarusian history, culture, traditions, everyday life of the people, with the organization of health care in the Republic of Belarus.
- SRWS is one of the aspects of intercultural communication of representatives of different countries, the connecting link of which is the Russian language.
- SRWS takes a special place in the research work of the department. Under the guidance of teachers, students prepare reports on linguistic and cultural topics and speak with them at conferences.
The teachers of the department supervise the research work of foreign and Belarusian students, act as consultants in the preparation of reports for participation in the annual International conference of students and young scientists «Actual problems of modern medicine. Every two years, the department conducts Republican student readings «Dialogue of languages and cultures».
On November 27, the VI Republican Student Readings «Dialogue of Languages and Cultures» and a scientific-practical seminar «Aspects of teaching the Russian language in English-speaking groups» were held on the basis of the EE «Belarusian State Medical University», organized by the Department of Belarusian and Russian languages. The Readings were attended by foreign students of the preparatory department, Belarusian and foreign students, undergraduates, postgraduates from 30 countries. Students represented 15 universities: BSU, Vitebsk State Order of Friendship of Peoples Medical University, Y. Kupala State University, Moscow State University. Kuleshova, BSUIR, BGUKI, GRSMU, VA RB, BGAS (Academy of Communications), Academy of Management under the President of the Republic of Bashkortostan, BGSKhA (Gorki), Gomel Engineering Institute of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Bashkortostan, BRU (Mogilev), TGPU (Tomsk , RF), KSMU (Kursk, RF), BSMU.
The most interesting student reports are published in collections: «60 years - Peace, History, People, Country in which I study» (2001), «Dialogue of languages and cultures» (2004), «Language - Medicine - Culture» (2007), «Dialogue of languages and cultures» (2009), «Language - Culture - Medicine: materials of 4 Republican student readings» (2011).
69th Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Young Scientists of BSMU
Within the framework of the 69th Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Young Scientists of the Belarusian State Medical University with international participation «Actual problems of modern medicine and pharmacy-2015» on April 15-17, 2015 at the Department of Belarusian and Russian languages 5 sections worked: 1 section of the Belarusian language and 4 sections of the Russian language. 62 reports were read, the number of participants - 85.
The following students are awarded with I degree diplomas:
- Fedarovich Yaggen Viktaravich (BSMU, medical faculty, 339 gr.), Myleshka Uladzimir Yur'evich (BSMU, medical faculty, 401 gr.) For the report «Carving Belarusian language ў medytsynsky installations of the city of Minsk». Kiraunik: Ratynska N.V.
- Romantsova Anastasia Sergeevna (BSMU, IFIU, 129 gr.) For the report «Culture and life of the peoples of Buryatia». Head: M. E. Budko
- Danovich Yulia Aleksandrovna (BSMU, MFIU, 333 gr.), Kubashicheva Fatima Nurbievna (BSMU, MFIU, 333 gr.) For the report «Dysmorphic syndrome, or the syndrome of the lost face.» Head: A. A. Sharapa
- Vasilenko Victoria Nikolaevna (BSMU, IFIU, 131 gr.), Mamedova Saali (BSMU, IFIU, 131 gr.) For the report «International health organizations». Head: N. N. Lyudchik
- Kuave Vadim Antone (BSMU, IFIU, 184 gr.) For the report «Cameroon in the media and in reality». Head: M. E. Budko
The following students were awarded with II degree diplomas:
- Golubeva Yaggeniya Alegana (BSMU, medical faculty, 402 gr.) For the report «Imeny medykas at the names of the city of Minsk». Kiraunik: Ratynska N.V.
- Halimova Guldzhemal Ramazankulyevna (BSMU, MFIU, 230 gr.) For the report «One soul for two, or a Miracle in the square.» Head: Pakhomova-Televich Yu. N.
- Penkova Anastasia Vitalievna (BSMU, MFIU, 285 gr.), Silchenko Elzhbeta (BSMU, MFIU, 285 gr.) For the report 'Techniques of language manipulation in the advertising text of drugs.' Head: A. A. Derunova
- Novikova Veronika Vladimirovna (BSMU, IFIU, 178 gr.) For the report «Achievements of Israeli medicine». Head: Y. Yegorkina
- Nitszyati Nilupar Nurovna (BSMU, MFIU, 278 gr.), Rdeini Diana Validovna (BSMU, MFIU, 278 gr.) For the report 'Metaphorical nominations in the medical terminology system.' Head: A. A. Derunova
III degree diplomas were awarded to the following students:
- Tumashevskaya Vera Aleksandrovna (BSMU, medical faculty, 526 gr.), Peshko Victoria Ilyinichna (BSMU, medical faculty, 526 gr.) For the report «Punished krachebnay ethykі ў apovestsi Viktar Karamazava» The edge of the belaga shlyakhu. Kiraunik: Ratynska N.V.
- Ter-Saakova Anzhelika Grigorievna (BSMU, IFIU, 302 gr.) For the report «Drug addiction and youth». Leader: V. V. Bely
- Nakhanova Meruert Alibekovna (BSMU, IFIU, 302 gr.) For the report «Alcohol». Leader: V. V. Bely
- Rakhmonov Rustam Rykhmatulloevich (BSMU, MFIU, 127 gr.), Salomov Abdumutalib Abdusalomovich (BSMU, MFIU, 127 gr.) For the report «The right to death». Head: G. N. Aksenova
- About Lydia (BSMU, MFIU, 391 gr.) For the report «Korean traditional methods of treatment.» Head: A. Sannikova
Participants of the student conference «Actual problems of modern medicine» and Republican readings «Dialogue of languages and cultures».