mohamad houssein el sahely

hello... i want to ask if i can transfer to your university to 4th year i already completed my 3rd year in bogomolets national medical university kiev

Wednesday, 10 July 2019 in 13:37:34


The Department of International Relations

Dear Mohamad Houssein El Sahelythe information about transfer and reinstatement of students you can find on our website at the section «For students». Follow, please, this link:

Thursday, 11 July 2019 in 10:43:48

Your name
Contact phone number or e-mail
Enter question (2000 symbols)
Enter security code
Security code